Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Six Weeks Out

My food choices weren't the best this past week and a half. I blame it entirely on our vacation (what? me take responsibility?!). Everything I ate is written down in a little notebook, but I'm not even going to bother posting it.

So, I have 6 weeks until we move...

Here's what I've eaten today:
Breakfast: 2 slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter
Lunch: Bowl of salad (several types of lettuce) and a small amount of Cesar dressing (it's Andrew's favorite and we don't have any other kind in the fridge at the moment)
Dinner: Small amount of chipolte flavored chicken breast, a forkful of pasta salad*, a LOT of water melon, fresh pineapple, and a Greek summer salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and olives in a vinaigrette)

Exercise: 65 minutes on the bike at the gym

*I took Loydel to the "picnic potluck" at the church because she said she wouldn't go by herself and the person who made the pasta salad was sitting right next to me. I took a forkful to be polite.

No comments: