Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jane's Monday and Tuesday Menus

Monday, September 15
Breakfast: 2 slices Vitabee toast with Yumm sauce, fresh salsa, and 2 small tomatoes
Lunch: watermelon, apple
Dinner: brown rice, black beans, Yumm sauce, salsa, tomato, romaine, red onion

Tuesday, September 16
Breakfast:
blueberry, banana, pineapple, apple, OJ, soy smoothie
Lunch: Amadeus Cafe's Spartan Salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives, red onions, feta, oil and vinegar dressing)
Dinner: Armenian Soup (red lentils, carrots, onions, dried apricots, spices), Spinach Salad (spinach, apple, craisins, slivered almonds, Bacos, sweet onion dressing), Smashed Potatoes, Watermelon

1 comment:

Willow said...

Wow, you are doing so good! Your Tuesday lunch made me miss Amadeus. I guess I'll just have to visit sometime soon so we can go to lunch.

Now I know I should know this, but what is Yumm sauce? Is it in the ETL book? And I also may need to be enlightened on the benefits of vita bee bread (and where I can purchase it).