Sunday, October 08, 2006

Love Your Tummy

Tomorrow is the big day! Hopefully everyone remembers. Andrew and I decided to prepare for this upcoming healthy life by eating ourselves into a sugary comma... ok maybe it wasn't that bad, but we ate A LOT of sugar. In fact we both woke up with stomach aches! Turns out this might actually be a positive thing. My tummy is reminding me how bad I treat my body! Turns out triple fudge ice cream (with little peanut butter cups), rich dark chocolate hot cocoa (with marshmallows), pumpkin-chocolate chip cookies, and homestyle popcorn are all bad for me.

So, lesson (hopefully) learned. Not only is no refined sugar earning me valuable points, but it also makes me feel so much better.

2 comments:

MB said...

I had an ice cream cone for the exact same reason...last chance. I'm clean as of tomorrow (sounds like a procrastinator's comment :O )

Jane said...

I finished off the moose tracks yesterday. I think the house (except maybe the peanut m&m's on Grandpa's side) is now clean and sober. I'm excited to start!