Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ratatouille

Today's Eat Clean recipe was Ratatouille. Sunday evenings we have dinner with Matt and Summer's family. Since this recipe should serve 12 and we usually have 11 for Sunday dinner, I thought this would be the perfect choice. The dinner was split. Everyone under 20 years old didn't like the dish, everyone over 30 liked it. Anyone who was between 20 and 30 or over 90 year of age just tolerated it.

I thought it was very tasty, but a little more time intesive and expensive than I would have liked. We had lots of leftovers because I didn't take into account that instead of 12 one-cup servings we had 5 individuals that had to be bribed to eat 1/4 cup each! Fortunately it freezes well. Willow was going to cut this recipe in half. I wonder how many leftovers she and Andrew will have!

We ate this with whole grain baguettes, green salad and watermelon. Here we are enjoying our dinner.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: