Saturday, June 07, 2008

Day One - Again!

I kinda fell off the wagon before I really even got on! Here is my Day 1... This time it's for real.

Breakfast
: Some dried cherries, raisins, cranberries, almonds and pistachios*.
Lunch: Half a Cafe Rio veggie salad (hand made wheat tortilla, Romain lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, cilantro, tortilla strips, fresh lime, green chili rice, and black beans) with a bit of their creamy tomatillo house dressing. I looove this salad!
Snack(?): About 16 oz. of mango Naked Juice (real fruit and no sugars added so it has to be OK, right?) and a medium sized peach.
Dinner: A handful of healthy pop popcorn (or some of healthy kind, don't remember the brand right off)

*We got this yummy natural fruit and nut mix from Costco. OK, technically dried fruit is not ETL and I might of had more than 1 oz. of nuts, but I did limit myself!

Exercise:
Does walking around the grocery store and Bead Bath and Beyond count? We deep cleaned the apartment today and I was too tired to do anything else.

When we were cleaning we found $100 in gift cards for BB&B along with $75 in cash (all wedding gifts left in the cards we stuffed in a closet and obviously forgot about). Oh, we also found out that our dryer's hose wasn't hooked up! No wonder I always had to clean lint off the walls after we did laundry.

1 comment:

thomjane said...

I'm so excited you finally came! I've felt a little lonely here on my own. It looks like you had a good day. Make sure you eat enough for breakfast that you aren't starving later on.