Sunday, June 08, 2008

day 5

Ok. So today was Sunday, the day of rest. So I rested. I didn't exercise and I was a little lax with my ETL food choices. Today was my 10%.
Food Journal
Breakfast - 1/2 cup muesli, soy milk, banana
Lunch - 1 cup Dr. Fuhrman's soup, large green salad (with tomato, cucumber and cauliflower), 1 Tblsp ranch dressing, 1/2 panfried rainbow trout (that Mark caught on his fishing trip yesterday)
Snack - 1 slice w/w bread, 1 Tblsp. peanut butter
Dinner - w/w spagetti with Newman's Own Mushroom Marinara Sauce, green salad, ranch, 1/2"x3" sliver of lasagne

2 comments:

Willow said...

Fishing trip? Nobody told me about a fishing trip? That's awesome that dad caught some fish! I wish we had some good seafood here, nothing beats fresh-caught. Sometimes I dream that we are eating at Local Ocean Seafood on the coast...now that's a good dream.

thomjane said...

Unfortunately, your dad did not catch the fish. He bought the fishing trip from Doug Wardell at the YM/YW camp auction for about $200. Jerry Bartle bought one too. They went to Diamond Lake. Jerry caught five fish and Doug caught four. Fortunately Doug felt guilty and gave your dad his fish.