Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 8

Today I walked 40 minutes in Woodmansee Park.
breakfast - 1/2 grapefruit, large handful cherries
lunch - w/w pita, hummus, 2 falafel balls, cucumber, tomato, gr onion, ranch
snack - 4 w/w rolls with peanut butter
dinner - red and green grapes, baby carrots, fresh broccoli, cucumbers
This was an interesting day. It was a bad ETL day, but I would have considered it a very good day two weeks ago. I didn't have any salad and I got carried away in the afternoon with the w/w rolls and peanut butter. One positive thing was that at the Enrichment Mtg dinner I only ate the things that were fresh and didn't use any dips or dressings. They had alot of tasty looking food, but I wasn't really interested at that point. I have been the same weight for the last five days. I think I need to eat closer to the program.

No comments: